Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:51:47 -0000
From: "Hango Winspy" <hwinva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OMZ conversion software

Hello O-List,

There was one software, HistoryCentre from www.traders-soft.com, posted here
a couple of weeks ago.  I believed it was posted by the vendor himself.  Is
there anyone on the O-list has any postive experience on using HC?

I'd like to buy some utility software which can convert ASCII to OMZ for
TS4.  Besides vendor's self promotion, any real hands-on experience and
comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Hango Winspy