Re: $ "devaluation" rumor???

Deflation and Devaluation...... USA welcome to the rest of the world.....
this was talked about two years ago and it is now unfolding.....
the mighty dollar is under pressure and Fort Knox is empty......
But the mighty propaganda machine in the USA would never admit that....
Just like Japan was never going to strike Pearl harbour!!
;-)........ "Gentle" Ox.... Stephen from Australia