Re[2]: Fw: Combining Performance Results

Hello  William,

you  can  also  do  it  with the "FREE" excel program that Rich Estrem
posted  to  "The  Code List"  some time ago.  it had an include system
that  you added to you system(s) and it spit out the necessary data so
that  excel  could plot the cumulative equity curve and it even let you
vary  the contract size to see what the results would look like.  very
super slick, of course i guess cause it was free no one wanted it.

so  what the hell send me some money and i'll sell it to you, that way
you can think it's valuable.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com