From: Peter M. Schriber [mailto:peteris@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 9:52 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: multiple x axis

Hello List

I have been advised by Omega that it is not possible to plot two charts in a
window given different X-Axis. I am using a high resolution time-frame to
calculate my analysis which must therefore be displayed in the chart. The
result of the analysis is applied to a time-frame of smaller resolution and
when I try to view both charts in the same window there are huge gaps
between the bars of the smaller resolution. I don't need to see the high
resolution time frame, but it must be in the window in order to calculate
the analysis.

Has anyone figured out a way to get around this? Some possibilities I am
thinking of include getting the bar spacing to less than 1, or creating an
indicator that substitutes for the actual bar chart.

Thanks for any help!

Peter Schriber