Cache

I need help from some cache experts.

I like to download many webpages in the very early morning when the speed is
better & then I read them during the day when I am free.
To avoid saving them manually I jacked up my cache ( For temporary internet
files) to 3 GB.

Until yesterday it worked fine for last 3 months but now my system is not
saving any more files in cache & hence I have to save them manually which
takes up a great deal of time ( 3 Hrs every morning).

I checked the amount of cache that was used up & it is only 220 MB which is
far less than the 3 GB that I have alloted. I really don't want to clear up
the 220 MB that I have collected using very expensive ISP & hours of
downloading time & I refer to those pages quite often.

Is there a solution? How can I continue to save the downloaded pages
automatically in the cache?

Is there another way or program to automatically save everything you
download specially the web pages without going thru save command for each
window you want to save?

Robert