Re: The bugaboo of ITM option illiquidity

Wouldn't a more reasonable comparison be spread versus potential for price
change?

If the spread is the "cost of doing business" then the comparison shoud be
the potential average price movement, not in absolute dollars, but rather in
percentage return on the investment.  A modest change in the value of the
underlying will result in a much larger relatie price change in the option
-- and that value can be even more pronounced with changes in the volatility
factor.

Just another viewpoint.

Richard Funkhouser