Re: $PREM

Bob,

I really wish I could.  But I have no clue....  Twice this has happened to me in the last eight
months, and I've systematically deleted my *.ini files in the QFeed-based folder being affected.
When I hit CorpActs and restarted the app, it fixed it both times.  Perhaps some collateral
effect?  Sheer coincidence?  I really don't know.

Dave,

I would defer to Bob's knowledge here, and I'd suggest that you try deleting the *.ini files in
your folder (mimicking what the Version 5 does) and let QFeed rebuild them.  Also, make sure you
have the latest, greatest continuumclient.dll in all folders on your drive.  See the QCharts
Yahoo! group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qcharts for more utilities and the latest versions.

If there were a reason to upgrade to Version 5, then it would be the History download module.
Filling gaps in my data has been easy and quick using this feature.  (I'm a TS4, .omz type).

Dave Nadeau