Re: BMI cable problems jul 9 AM for anyone else?

The problem is more likely to be the TV channel  BMI is set on. Reboot your
computer and unplug and plug your BMI box to reboot it. Then set your BMI
box to a different TV channel. TV stations  and cable companies all have
fluctuation performance in regards to the signal strength for various reasons.

Robert