Re[4]: DTN Satellite 70.00 per month plus exchange fees.

Hello  preston,

if you contacted dtn direct you goofed up.  this deal is not something
that  they  would  want  to  understand too much. ok.  go here and try
again. http://www.markbrown.com/services/

pm> mark,
pm> guess your suggestion overwhelmed DTN... i sent them my phone #,
pm> addresss, email address... got a email note saying someone would contact
pm> me... been about 10-days now... i'm about to be out of commission for
pm> 2-3 weeks, & hope DTN gives me a shout... as would surely like to cut my
pm> data costs... BMI's continual increases are working if it is their
pm> intention to eliminate their sat customers

pm> preston

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com