RE: time to compare processors again

> Gates would never take that risk.......if he was "caught"
> sabotaging AMD, it could really mean the end of MS as it stands
> today.

As opposed to the way he's currently trying to sabotage RealNetworks
via MS's strongarm tactics in the AOL negotiations?

Although that's a situation that directly benefits MS, however
modestly, by promoting Media Player instead of RealPlayer.  I'm not
sure they would take the risk to help a partner.  Personally I'd
think MS would *want* AMD to thrive, so Windows isn't effectively
single-sourced on Intel platforms.

Gary