From: "Michael Tzianos" <mtzianos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: In light of the Microsoft decision....

At 12:16 PM 6/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
>http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com/content/ms-hidden-files.shtml

I have read the ravings in the aforementioned Web-page and
in my opinion the fellow who wrote it lacks basic understanding
about what is going on in his PC, what is "normal" and even
"desirable" and what is potentially threatening his right to
privacy or even harmful. Don't waste any of your time with it.

Disclaimer: I don't particularly like Micro$oft and in fact avoid
using many of its Internet products, like Outlook. Unfortunately,
there seems to be no real options for replacing IE as a Web-browser.

Regards, M