Re: AscTrend results - looks great

ASCtrend may work for you on the markets you are trading, however the big
red flag for me is the fact that it can't stand up to the S&P emini
It looks like a system that makes good money then gives it all back, has a
drawdown of 3/4 of the profit, and has too many looses in a row.

They say they allow $50 costs per trade although it's not very clear what
their doing in the trade by trade report.
They say "If Profit Factor > 1.5, it is a tradable system"
So by their own admission the Emini S&P day trade system has not been
tradable for the last 15 months.

Emini S&P Day Trade
3/31/00 to 6/22/01
Gross Profit (P) $115,212