From: Suave [mailto:suave1ca@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Terça-feira, 26 de Junho de 2001 23:57
To: omega list
Subject: DiNapoli Levels-- any fans?

I wondered if anyone on the list has any comment on
the book "Trading with DiNapoli Levels: The Practical
Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment
Markets".

Or if anyone can recommend something they like better
on Fibonacci, I'd be interested to hear what's well
thought of.

Thanks,

Kim Carson