Chris Manning Seminars?

Hello all...

I have a friend who is contemplating taking a Chris Manning Seminar.  I know
nothing about the guy or his techniques.  I checked out his site and it
looks like the usual seminar seller's storefront. manningtrading.com ... As
always, I'm a skeptic, but my friend has to start somewhere.

So the questions are:

-Who knows about this guy?

-Are the seminars any good?

-does he show trading or test results once you are at the seminar?

...Also, Sunny Harris is mentioned.  Can you guys validate her as a
legitimate system trader?

Just trying to help my friend, and this list is the best place to get an
opinion that I've ever seen!

thanks in advance to all,

Rob Hartman