From: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 June 2001 15:37
To: Omega List
Subject: Re: CatScan - MindFire Systems

Hello  Jody,

i am wondering a few things,

when did you buy this system?
how much did you pay for that system?
what made you buy that system?
did you do any homework on that system and if so what?
how long have you been on this list?
have  you  asked  your  questions to the vendor who sold you?

in return i will tell you catscan is specifically optimized for each
commodity. if i recall it could be the contract settings, which have
scale divide differences of 100 in some commodities as compared to
other contract data vendors ect. this could be the problem, else i can
only derive that everyone who was involved in the process of you
buying that system were part of a well orchestrated scheme to take you
to the cleaners.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com