RE: Zap Futures/PerpETrader

Mike
The truth is always a defense against slander. It is interesting that rather
than take
a "Did this really happen to you and could you forward me the particulars so
I can fix it." , they attempt to shut you up by beating you with their
stick. This leads me to "believe" that what you are saying is true and they
know it.