Problem formating price data

In the TS4 Charting module, when you want to add or change a symbol in a
window, you right click on the chart and click on "format price data".  This
brings up a window with a list of all the symbols in your portfolio.

In my case, this list has become corrupted and there are symbols missing and
also out of order.  When I look in the Server module, at the portfolio list
of symnbols, they are all there and in correct order.

Well I'm hoping there is a separate file that services the Charting module,
and that it is corrupted.  Since I back up everything, I could easily
replace this file.  Otherwise, I would guess there is a more general file
controlling the Charting module that is corrupted.

Does this make sense?  And if I am pointing in the right direction, does
anyone know what file I should be looking for.  I'm open to any suggestions.
Right now the program seems to be working normally, but I can't add or
change symbols.

John