RE: Cruz Brothers and 2000i

Reading your mail, I think there might be a solution I simply have not found
yet. I thought that you had availability not only of the global server API
but also to the secret interface API. I can agree that Tradestation allows
us to integrate solutions into it (it is open to others but does not open
itself to us). Let us thus accept that some new features can be added to
Tradestation, using it as a platform, and go back to the problem how to test
what you develop.

Please advise, without using any secret API, how do we use Tradestation as a
platform for testing over a portfolio, or add a new applicvation that allows
us to do so? I think that no matter what route we take for developing
systems, as long as we can not easily test those systems over a portfolio,
they are easily a lot worse than our tests leads us to believe.

The systems you have developed, are they only tested against certain
markets, or with some pain tested over a couple of markets? Or else, how do
you test them over a whole portfolio? You say that the portfolio
capabilities are to be added in the developed tool, but how do one do that
with what is available for the common buyer in Tradestation today?

--- Mats ---