Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers #1 of several.

JAMES!!!!  SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!  YOU'VE BEEN HYPNOTIZED!!!!!  Check your neck
for 2 small holes.  Check your wallet while you're at it.

TradeStation Group's idea of "financial services" is to "service" your
trading account.

Two years?  F THAT!

And "late fall" for SP6?  Let me translate that for you: Spring 2002...if
they get around to it while they're not "servicing" you.

Kent

ps: bashing the company won't hurt.  And it will help those who haven't
fallen for the gag yet.