global server sporadic data loss

I am using historybank every night to get data for end of day charting.

I have experienced sporadic data loss with seemingly random symbols.  I did
have a full years worth of data for all symbols on the global server, but a
few times in the last couple of weeks some of my symbols have lost all of
their data and only have 2 or 3 days worth of data.  Does anyone know what
this can be attributed to?  Rebuilding data 3 months at a time is getting
really old.

Thanks in advance,