Re: Dongles Away !

>I just discovered a native (U.S.) dongle eliminator that
>evidently is legal.

The law change making Spectrum's dongle emulator software legal, must also
make other dongle emulators legal.
Spectrum's virtual software lock replaces the physical hardware lock device
but still restricts use to one machine at a time.
This isn't any help to the person who wants to run tradestation at home and
also on a different machine at work but doesn't want to have to mess with a
dongle transfer or a transfer authorization procedure twice a day.
I can't see why anyone would want to pay $600 when they can go to
Alta Vista http://astalavista.box.sk/  do a search for tradestation and this
will list a number of sites where you can download the tradestation4 dongle
emulator software for free.

Neville