MULTI QUESTION

QUESTION#1)
I've been out of the loop on TS40 and TS2Ki for awhile using TSPRO
over cable modem with some success. However, I miss my scanner! I tried to
install
TS4on win2000 and I get the follwing message even after trying to do all the
fixs
as per posting  on old omega web. (The Win 16Subsystem was unable to enter
Protected Mode, DOSX.EXE must be in your AOUTEXEC.NT and present in your
PATH).  Anyone have the soultion for running ts4.0 on win2000?

QUESTION#2)Is TS40  still supported at all, can one still get eod refresh
data?

QUESTION# 3) Do all roads lead to TSPROare all the wesites and support for
TS40
and TS2000 history?

QUESTION#4)Is supercharts supported still and if so does it have the same
scanner
as TS40?

                                                THANX IN ADVANCE,     TASCLP