RE: please criticize this hypothetical trade

The trade is classified as a "long butterfly".
Indeed it can be profitable....as some of the options gurus who are claiming
90% win-rates use this strategy.
Still, you will be unprofitable with this strat at expiration if OEX goes
"outside" of 620 or 630 as the short call or short put position will go
against you and your long positions act as "stops".
Also, if volatility soars after this trade has been established, again, your
short in-the-money option positions will go against you (higher) more than
the out-of-the-money long positions.
Best to throw this up in an Option evaluation program.