Re: Export data from TS2k to TS4

Greetings:

I sent a 'ZIP' file that had been posted on this list,(at least the url)
last Jan/Feb,that allegedly did what the poster requested.

It was over 300 k,so evidently this list did not receive it.

I also addressed/cc'd it to MB's code list,which I believe,received,and
posted same.

Since then,I have gotten several automatic,generated,microsoft based
posts that this
ZIP file contained stuff that if figured was not allowable.
The only thing I can figure,is because it contained an '.exe' file.

If anyone wants it,perhaps there are members of the above/below
mentioned list
(code-list)
that will forward it to you-as for me,I'll not post it/send again.