Re: TRAD announces autoexecution

The way I see it bad ticks can be vendor or user specific, i.e., NOT
sent out by the exchange. As a practical matter slow or missing data
can also have the effect of "bad ticks" 'cause your order is chasing data
that is not actually there or has already come and gone at the exchange.

>I view a really bad fill as the same as a bad tick<

That's exactly how I would define the difference between the
two! I.E. you "can't" get filled on a bad tick because no fill
(trade, whatever) actually occured: it's just bad data for whatever
reason. By definition a "bad fill" WAS an actual trade.

BW