Multiple users in Windows 2000 Pro - Off-topic

This question is for any Windows 2000 guru's out there.  I'm setting up TS
on a separate PC and moving my other programs to a secondary computer.  I
have set up the secondary computer on Windows 2000 Pro and configured it for
multiple users.  I was wondering what the best way to install software on it
so that some users can have access to certain software and others can't.
With the exception of Office 2000, if I install a software program as an
Administrator, it doesn't seem to work for other users even though all the
permissions are set properly.  It seems that the software only works
correctly for the user under which it was installed.  Is there a way of
installing software as the administrator and then assigning it to a specific
user i.e. one install per computer or do you have to do a separate
installation of each software program for each individual user?  I was
hoping there would be an easier option than the latter.

Thanks,

Mark.