RE: CL_Fw: CRACKBENCH NEWS

As I told you a few weeks ago, the russian scam artists are currently
selling a demo version of the program.
Safir-X Assistant for Expert Traders v3.4.0.1

v3.4.0.1 has never existed, excepted as a demo on the web site.
Only to know what they were doing, I have updated the site with reference to
this version that is not the commercial version, and this specific number
version was build " for the case".

15 days after, it was for sale!

Same was done with a previous versoin, same result!

You can get it for free from our web site. Spare your $ 150 + shipping!

They are very good at this game.
One of them currently annouce Safir-X version 3.5 available for so called
sale.
The problem is that  this version  is not even  yet compiled.
Best of the best, they even crack the version BEFORE it exists!

Hats off...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France