Re: TRAD announces autoexecution

I agree, and there are so many details beyond or marginally
under TRAD's control: bad ticks, bad orders, etc. With the
current state of E-markets and data I wouldn't turn my account
over to my 'puter and/or Bill and Ralph. Would you fly the
Concord with no pilot on board and the Cruz crew playing with
the joy-stick on the ground?

It'd be nice to have something like this "park" the orders and
then you single click to send on TS4....

BW