RE: TRAD announces autoexecution

FWIW, my prognostication is that progressively within a year TRAD will be
able to deliver or provide an online trading application and service that
integrates stocks, futures, and options on both. Other asset classes such as
fixed income and forex may also be in the pipeline. If they can achieve such
a goal, then it's likely they'd be the only player offering such an advanced
interface. TS Pro will soon envelope and considerably enhance the
functionality of the current version of Pro Suite.

The timeframe for TRAD to meet their challenge is of course dictated by
their financials. On the surface its looks like their current burn rate is
approximately $4mm a quarter, and their quick ratio reserves are about
$20mm. Seems like their challenge is to balance their attention between the
ticks of the clock and the ticks of the market. I hope they make it,
otherwise what else is there?

Colin West
cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx
303-785-1702 (direct)