TRAD announces autoexecution

well, welcome to the new era of
mass retail program trading...

like me sed long time ago:
" in the future machines will trade
and humans will supervise"...

TRAD announced today that
the autoexecution part of TS is ready to go...
50K min account and commissions are
from 10-14 bucks per ticket.
intelligent order routing ( need to be verified )
clearing thru bear
not bad at all...

i think the stock should run to $8-10
per share... it's time.
buy $4-5-6, stop $2-3, target $8-10-15 ( not likely )
over next 1-12 months...

in theory ( only )...and if all goes well
their E should go up from now and P will
follow... so pe will get positive and should
get at least to 1-2 in the next year...
so we can start factoring that a bit in now...
before it's too late.
although $4 bucks factored a lot already.
we'll see what happens.

looks like the head honcho in there is
RAJA
83% own by insiders. i bet they'll start
unloading into teens and start cycling later.
float is about 8.  44 issued.
april volume was 1/3 of year to date...

how bout that? any counter arguments???
the only counter argument i got now
is the at this time there maybe about 100 people
that are willing to go full autopilot in TS...
but who knows, it's  the new wave now...

bidaway,
my system is long TRAD on 60 min at around
$4...
another thing we need to figure out
is their routing rules if they are any good...
so if someone know their routing
sequence please let me know.
that'll tell us a lot...

bilo.
ps. long go trad... but don't pay the spread.