Re: how to set subgraph depths

> cjn> how would I set a property (if at all) so that each sub graph
> cjn> was 2 inches
>
> there is a way the zebra man posted years ago, it used an
> indicator i think. and it may have not been exactly the same as you
> are asking for but an indicator should werk -

I don't think so.  You can use indicators to affect the scaling
*inside* a subgraph, by plotting an "invisible" plot outside the
current chart area, but as far as I know there's no way to know or
control the size of the subgraph itself from your code.  Just like
there's no way to know the current top/bottom/left/right locations of
the subgraph.

I think the size of the subgraphs is entirely determined by their
initial default size (reset whenever you add/remove a subgraph) and
by any manual changes you make.

That's the case for TS4.  I suspect it's the same for later versions.

Gary