eSignal Cdn. Equities users on TS2K - anybody out there?

I am trying to find/ trade /exchange/ request eSignal tick data from any
subscribers out there who might run Canadian equities on TS 2000i.

Currently I am looking for historic 1 tick trade data for Trizec Hahn (TZH)
on both the TSE and NYSE exchanges.

I have reams of data on a number of Cdn. large name individual stocks as
well as currencies and even cash bonds to reciprocate with.

As some of you know historybank.com does not supply historic tick data for
Cash currencies and Cdn. stocks.

Also it would be nice to know who the other Canadian users are out there - I
am located in Toronto.

Plse drop me a line,  and if you have the  TZH.xpo it is much appreciated in
advance.

Mike Holder