Newbie Question

Howdy,
Newbie question about TS 2000i. I used SC 4.0 for years, EOD version. I am
currently using Qcharts for my daytrading of the eminis. I just bought TS
2000i, second hand, and am aware that Omega only supports the orig owner. I
have pretty much settled on esig for data, I will only be trading the
eminis. Couple of questions, is the data saved on the hard drive? If I have
it on during trading hours, does it save that days data so I can view it
after market hours? For how many days will it save it, if it does, is there
a way to specify that? Also, I want to track my mutual funds, is there a way
for it to use historical, daily data, which is what the fund data should be?
I could use my SC for that if it's a problem or a big deal. I would like to
be able to review the days trades, and charts for the eminis, however. I
assume that my Qcharts works the same way that TS PRO does, the data is
available 24\7 and I can look at anything I want whenever I want. I just
don't know how it works yet with TS 2000i. Hope I stated my question so you
guys know what I am asking. Also, anyone here using the Jurik
indicators....I want em bad and that is one of the reasons I am switching
from Qcharts. Thanks in advance.

Rick