Re: DeMark Sequential

> 'good luck' is exactly what one will need to try and
> understand demark's book (it's really not a book, it's
> more of a marketing piece that you pay for).

Agreed. The man seems incapable of writing a simple declarative
description of any of his methods. Either that or he's a master of
marketing to rubes. "Gee, that DeMark guy must be brilliant. I didn't
understand a word he said. I'd better pay him some more money so I can
understand whatever the hell he's talking about." :-)

Actually, I did get one good tip from DeMark's first book. Draw
trendlines from right to left rather than left to right. Now, if someone
had just posted that to the omega list I could have saved myself a few
bucks and a few hours of my time. So, there, I just posted it. I'll
settle for half the cost of DeMark's book. Checks and credit cards are
welcome. Thankyouverymuch.

--
  Dennis