Re: Trading Positions Available

Regarding the proprietary trading positions, I received a lot of responses and even more questions, so I will try to answer a bunch of them here...

1]  Traders manage only firm capital. There are no customers.

2]  Traders must be licensed (7 & 55) but firm will sometimes sponsor people for the tests.

3]  Offices are in NYC, Long Island, NY State, NJ, Boca Raton, Miami, Chicago, LA, Ervine, & Vegas.  Offices are in the works for Houston.  If there is a core group of experienced, large producing traders in other areas, the firm will strongly consider building an office.

4]  The firm is primarily equity based traders, however, there are select guys with track records trading futures and options.

If you are still interested please e-mail me again, and I will put you in touch with one of our managers.
Please, I am getting a lot of responses so send me e-mail in this format:

Subject: Prop trading position

Name
Phone #
E-mail address

2-3 line description of trading experience

Thanks again and good luck,

Seth

P.S. Even if this is basically what you sent me, please send a second e-mail if you are still interested.