RE: bounce?

Cameron:

More important than understanding "BT's" in TS is understanding
the nature of historical OHLC bars. The ONLY thing you know about what
happens *inside* a bar is that the C happens after the O. You do not know if
the H or L happened first, or if the the market went up and down inside the
bar 100 times or not. TS assumes some stuff about OHLC bars that may or may
not be true. By setting BT to 100 you are assuming the market "bounced"
against you 100%, by setting BT to 0 you assume didn't bounce at all. Unless
you actually look at the ticks you have no idea if either assumption is
right.

BW