BMI (so called) service bulletin

Solution/Status: Due to an unforeseen bankruptcy with the satellite
provider to our FM stations, our FM signal will be on limited
availability this weekend. Starting next week until we get new
equipment up and running at the stations, FM service will be on
limited availability on weekends and limited to Market hours on
weekdays. We will start transmitting data Monday through Friday at
6:00 am until 1:30 pm PDT with the exception of the Bay Area which
will stay on dial back up. We hope to restore 24 hour service to most
of our stations this month.

Please check back here as we will post all new information as it is
made available.

Thank you.