Re: ..inexpensive historical data?

Hello Victor,

The best bet is to go to http://www.bayou.com/~smcg/cdata.htm  C.I.S.
Tick Futures Data.  Steve there is very helpful and can sell you tick
data for 25-30 markets.  From their website:

"Historical Tick Data Packages PRICE DESCRIPTION SHIPPING  $495  All
Markets from 1/1/1984 or 1st Coverage Date FED EX FREE  $345  All
Markets from 1/1/1990 or 1st Coverage Date FED EX FREE  $165  One
Market from 1st Coverage Date  FED EX $15   "

"We provide Clean Tick Futures Data on CD at an afforadable price for
your research needs.    Our Tick Data comes in ASCII format that is
readable by Omega TradeStation , SuperCharts , SpreadSheets, and some
versions of Metastock.       The Tick Data CD includes proprietary
Tick Data conversion software that will allow the user to convert
small or mass quantities of Tick Data to minute time frames.       The
Tick Data Software will also build continuous minute contracts based
on changes in tick volume in the underlying contracts  Free shipping
is available to the all 50 U.S. states, Canada, ..."

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx