Re: BMI Signal Loss

Hello  Bob,

Friday, June 1, 2001 1:53pm PST

Problem: Intermittent/No FM reception

Solution/Status: Due to unforeseen changes with our carrier, our FM
signal will be on limited availability. Starting next week until we
get our equipment up and running at the stations, FM service will not
be available on weekends and limited to Market hours on weekdays. We
will start transmitting data Monday through Friday at 6:00 am until
1:30 pm PDT with the exception of the Bay Area which will stay on dial
back up. We hope to restore 24 hour service to most of our stations
this month.

Please check back here as we will post all new information as it is
made available.

Thank you.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark