Re: Advice needed on selling books and software

At 07:14 AM 6/1/01 -0700, Dee Fox wrote:

>A few years ago, I was actively trading commodity futures.
>In the course of this endeavor, I collected about $1,000 worth
>of books and software.
>
>I would like your suggestions as how to best sell these.

Hi Dee,

You could offer the whole thing as a package deal, or come up
with groupings at an E-bay auction (or elsewhere). You could
also list items individually at http://www.half.com.

I've bought and sold books at half.com and it is a great way to find
bargains.  To become a seller you only need to register. Half.com
sends you an e-mail when someone buys something you are offering.
You jog to the PO, send the package, then send the confirmation
e-mail back to half.com that it has been sent. They notify the buyer
the package is on its way.

Your check will be sent after about a month. I've been very pleased
with all my transactions there.

And to new traders: make this guy an offer. Books are the least
expensive way to further your trading education.

Kathryn

Kathryn Martyn, NLP Practitioner, Daytrader
FREE E-Book: Tips, Tricks & Techniques for Daytraders
  http://www.daytradersbulletin.com/html/tips.html