Re: SP00 Value cut in half

Mike:

The emini was launched on Sept. of 1997.  I don't remember the day, but  the
11th sticks out.

Yes, the big S&P was split that day to a 250X multiplier from a 500X
multiplier.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

In a message dated 5/31/01 2:14:41 PM Central Daylight Time,