Advice needed on selling books and software

A few years ago, I was actively trading commodity futures.  In the course
of this endeavor, I collected about $1,000 worth of books and
software.  Here is a list of what I have:

TRADING FOR A LIVING - Dr. Alexander Elder
TRADING FOR A LIVING - STUDY GUIDE  = Dr. Alexander Elder
GOD IN THE PITS - Mark A. Ritchie
SUPER CHARTS (not crippled) Software - Omega
THE DISCIPLINED TRADER - Mark Douglas
COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING WITH POINT AND FIGURE CHARTS - Joseph R. Maxwell, Sr.
SMARTER TRADING - Perry Kaufman
THE NEW SCIENCE OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - Thomas R. DeMark
JAPENESE CANDLESTICK CHARTING TECHNIQUES - Steve Nison
BEYOND CANDELSTICKS - Steve Nison
STREET SMARTS - Laurence A. Connors & Linda Bradford Raschke
TRADERS EDGE - Grant Noble
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE FUTURE MARKETS - John J. Murphy
CRISIS INVESTING - Douglas Casey
MARKET WIZARDS - Jack D. Schwager
THE NEW MARKET WIZARDS - Jack D. Schwager
HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN STOCKS - William J. O'Neil
SCHWAGER ON FUTURES TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - Jack D. Schwager
THE FUTURES GAME - WHO WINS WHO LOSES WHY - Teweles & Jones
CYBER INVESTING = David L. Brown & Kassandra Bentley
FOLIOMAN AND FOLIOMAN PLUS - Portfolio Management System - E-Sential
Software (DOS)

I would like your suggestions as how to best sell these.

Thanks,

Dee