Re: Easylanguage on non-Omega products

FreeMarket project does not work with EL ...
it was mentioned that they want someone to write
that part of the code ... so are many parts of
that project :)

Unlike VB, whose publisher MS chooses to make
VB definition a public information, EL is not
a public definition because when you bought TS
and break the seal of the package, you've
agreed to something about the proprietariness of
the OR company's properties ...

Its more like you have signed a non-disclosure :)

Just think that I've already made VB, Jscript,
and Delphi Script working in our NeoTicker, why
wouldn't we also made it compatible with EL?
We already demonstrate our capabilities in
integrating programming languages, so porting EL
is indeed piece of cake.

But we did the research and we understand the legal
limits.

Another language of the same category is Lingo
from Macromedia's Director software.

-Lawrence

http://http://www.jugs.org/jfs/98/abstracts/C1_Jungmann/gamelan.html
> .  You are not stuck with Microsoft.  So going from
> that one data point I am going to have to assume
> there
> is a good chance are wrong here.
>
> Jack

=====
Lawrence Chan                http://www.tickquest.com
Home of trading tools NeoBreadth and NeoTicker series