Elliott Wave Classes

5-29-01

I have been in touch with Nina Cooper who teaches Elliott Wave Theory at
the Chicago Market Technician's Association.  She is a trader and a market
timer who uses EWT to advise major clients and to trade.  She is planning
to be in the NYC area in late June and will offer classes in EWT.  It will
probably cost roughly $750 for 8 hours of classes.  They will very much be
hands on and she encourages attendees to bring in charts that she can help
analyze.  If you think you might be interested, please contact me
privately, Bill Brower at 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  You don't need to
commit now, only express a level of interest.

Bill Brower
Email: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: insideedge.net