Re: TS4 System Alerts

> In TS4, is there a way to put a text message in the alert box that
> pops up when a system signal is given?  E. G. the name of the system.

No, that would be too useful.  :-(

That's one of the reasons I wanted to write my own system-monitoring
application, snagging the data out of the STCC somehow.  TS4's
existing notification facilities are pretty poor.  But there doesn't
seem to be any way to get at that information, short of writing info
to a file every time your system changes its position or
sets/modifies a stop.

Gary