??? developing or purchasing a system

Hello Olister's,

since  i  have aged some and matured since the dumbass doctor some may
remember.   i  was  asked  this  by  someone who seemed sincere and so
rather  than  enforce my one track mind on this person (as i have been
accused unjustifiable of in the past ;-) i hear by hand their question
over to you and will let the masses do the enlightening.

******************************

I'm looking at developing or purchasing a system for trading.  I have had
conversations with Joe Krutsinger, Chuck LeBeau and Jeffery Katz.  But
still don't have a true grasp on how to design a robust system that will
provide me with 50%+ returns for the next 10 years.  I just finished John
R. Hill's book, which was good.  Your thoughts would be truly
appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

anonymous

******************************

ps  i  already  warned  them that anyone who was a vendor replying in
private  was  most  likely  a  scammer  who  wanted  to get into their
pockets. so if your such a legitimate vendor, you won't mind answering
and   or   responding   in  public i would think?  of course watch out
for anything fuzzy. be nice now i am..

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown
orgies organized
rebellions quailed