Re[4]: need some ideas to (dis)prove an assumption

Hello  pierre.orphelin,

po> Here it is...

po> You could take a chance to visit the new web site.

if  you  check  your log web server log files you will see i have been
there  and  i  must say a VAST improvement from the past however one o
the pages is fixed in width and does not wrap properly.
http://www.sirtrade.com/default0.htm   so  you  need  to fix it resize
your web browser and you will see...  that will be 900.00 per hr. 2 hr.
min.

po> I'm currently action to post realtime SAFIR-X results  updated several time
po> a day.

great we will have a friendly competition?

po> Next month , I hope

i hope so too, honestly and sincerely.  your pal mark

po> Pierre Orphelin
po> www.sirFADE.com
po> TradeStation Technologies and BILL CRUS'S brother in France