RE: need some ideas to (dis)prove an assumption

For your information, I have programmed this 5 years ago for a french bank.

The code was able to backtest any complex option position in TS4 ( up to 4
legs), taking in account the underlying future or stock buy sell decision,
and was producing a TS performance summary of the option stategy based on
the primary signal.
Rollovers, expiration dates, volatility calculations, costs and slippage
were taken in account by the code, and the strike values were synthetic to
avoid the lack of option database availability.

This piece of code was one of the biggest that I wrote ( using global
variables and five include systems statements).
Took near 2 months of coding / debugging.
Only a bank was able to pay for such a  development.

Maybe  some day, I will update it to TS2000 / TS pro if ther is some demand,
and if I have the right to do so.
But I'm too busy at this time.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France