New W2k Server Install

I am installing Win2k Server this weekend on a virgin system that I intend
to use primarily as my TS2k, sp5 operating platform. I got W2k Server
version at a bargain price with near term plans for the system to also act
as server for two other PC's (WinME) so as to share DSL internet and run TS
offline (or online simlutaneously if possible). Also looking to have remote
internet access to the network when i'm not at home.

Although I now have the components described below, I have not had
experience with W2k Server (or Pro) or with network setup before and would
appreciate any advice on configuration, partitioning/file structure,
overclocking, pitfalls to avoid, tips, links, etc.

Primary system: Toshiba M500D Dual Server, P3 700E (2nd CPU to be installed
next week), 1gb ECC, one 10 gb hdd...2nd 8.4 gb to install later, two video
cards, two NICs (intel pro 100 and Dlink DFE-55TX), mx300 sound card, usr
56k modem.

Internet RT data service: eSignal 500 symbols over Qwest ADSL, 640 Kbps
(supposedly), Cisco 675, bridging mode with 2 static IP addresses.

Network components: Netgear fast internet switch FS105, netgear nics, cables

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Bob Bukowski