RE: Off topic: news and gossip about TRAD

Well that was quite a change.....from high tech to "no tech".....that hints
of either a scandal or just a personality conflict....

the latest TRAD financials show dramatically increased General and
Administrative expenses.....
possibly they used petty cash for those Porsche Boxsters for their
girlfriends ?